Capital Education, a virtual higher education organization, seeks candidates who bring their experience and success to CapEd and will collaborate with innovating organizations to educate modern learners.
Below are the current open positions at Capital Education. If your experience meets the position requirements, submit your resume along with your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Capital Education is EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.
Executive Leader, Enrollment Services
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
The Enrollment Services executive will lead an enrollment and marketing team, reporting directly to a CapEd Co-President. Enrollment plays a pivotal role in the growth of CapEd and its partner institutions. The Enrollment Services leader will serve as a key member of the Executive Team.
The Enrollment Services executive will have the opportunity to:
- Drive the development of the student recruiting experience; lead generation to enrollment conversion
- Manage the development and execution of marketing lead generation strategies
- Utilize marketing performance analytics to assess strategies and adapt accordingly
- Manage a team of specialized marketing professionals and coordinate with a corporate marketing resources
- Coach and develop a team of dedicated Admissions Counselors
- Utilize data and analytics to improve the effectiveness of our enrollment process
- Work with partner institutions to ensure an efficient admissions process that delivers superior service to prospective students
- Set enrollment targets and track performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies that can improve the admissions process
- Develop new processes for ensuring newly enrolled students can successfully start their classes
CapEd Executive Team:
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and execute strategy driving the growth and diversification of CapEd as an organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS or MS degree
- At least 5 years of experience managing enrollment, including virtual programs
- Experience leading and improving enrollment management processes
- An ability and passion for leveraging data to deliver effective recruitment efforts
- Experience developing and coaching front-line admissions counselors
*Applicants only. Please do not contact this job poster from a third-party recruiting agency with unsolicited services or offers.
Capital Education’s Enrollment professional will recruit adult learners for our partner institution’s online degree and certificate programs. Enrollment professionals have a passion for higher education and want to enrich a student’s life with continuing education.
- Meet/exceed student recruitment goals.
- Conduct interviews with prospective students to determine their eligibility for admissions, identify educational needs, determine goodness of fit between student and institution, uncover objections to enrolling, and provide a targeted presentation.
- Provide prospective and newly enrolled students with accurate and up-to-date information regarding institutional policies & procedures, programmatic offerings, admissions requirements, available financial aid options, and career services.
- Provide superior customer service and support to students and prospective students.
- Document all interactions with students in the appropriate CRM system.
- 2+ years experience in a position which emphasized consultative selling, relationship selling and/or solution-based selling of consumer-oriented products or services; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of consistently converting leads into sales in an inside sales or recruiting environment.
- Strong closing skills, excellent communication and phone presentation skills, and self-motivated.
- Solutions oriented with strong follow-up ability.
- Strong positive attitude and work ethic in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Our company is exciting and readily changing, so flexibility and adaptability is important.
- Experience in selling a high-value product and service to a diverse customer base is a plus.
Our Instructional Designers work with partner institution faculty members and subject matter experts in conjunction with internal lead designers, editors, program directors and media personnel to define, design and rapidly build, author, and document specific graduate and undergraduate online course elements, including scenarios, tasks, and deliverables and all other course elements from a high-level definition document and a detailed design document.
- Design and develop engaging courses that meet learning objectives and motivate students
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and collect materials which support student learning
- Analyze and improve underperforming courses
- Maintain strong collaborative relationships with team members
- Manage multiple projects to strict budgets and deadlines
- 2+ years experience in learning theory, understanding of user-centered design principles and online course development or educational software development
- Interest in working in a variety of content areas
- Knowledge of a learning management system (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite, basic HTML and XML
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study (cognitive science, psychology, computer science, education); Masters Degree preferred
- Strong project management, problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment