Capital Education, a virtual higher education organization, seeks candidates who bring their experience and success to CapEd and will collaborate with innovating organizations to educate modern learners.
JOB TITLE: CRM & Web Specialist Capital Education
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
The CRM & WebSpecialist’s primary responsibility is to develop CRM and web strategies and programs to generate and nurture leads and increase enrollments. You will develop end to end incentive and communication programs reaching prospects at various funnel stages, assess performance, and optimize. You will make data-driven, user-experience-based recommendations and improvements to partner microsites. The ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to navigate strategy and execution will be a vital aspect of this role.
The CRM & Web Specialist is a master wordsmith who can create (or edit) email and web copy that drives clicks and conversions. You’ve had previous experience designing and deploying both promotional and automated email campaigns and building complex, segmented audiences and workflows in a CRM or email automation system such as Salesforce in conjunction with Pardot. You are an expert in leveraging CRM to develop customer journeys, set-up rules based creative messaging, develop and monitor testing scenarios and regularly report on KPIs and insights to key stakeholders. You have designed microsites and developed content, in compliance with a client style guide, that optimizes engagement and lead generation.
The CRM Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing to provide operational planning and execution for CRM programs which include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Develop and implement funnel strategies from inquiry to student, set up email marketing automation and user segmentation/scoring.
- Collaborate with and support other departments, to develop and implement email campaigns which includes campaign planning and design, target criteria selection, list management, campaign health monitoring and post campaign analysis.
- Provide data and analysis to analyze and optimize campaigns, tests and channel level impact.
- Create dashboard that tracks email performance by client and degree including
- Open rates
- Click through rates
- Test results
- Utilize dashboard data to drive changes to the email/contact strategy to improve performance
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions.
- Develop, set up, execute and own on-going test plan.
- Ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact.
- Write “on-brand” content for emails and microsites.
- Build and constantly improve and update microsites and landing pages according to client style guides, website analytics, and design/content best practices.
- Stay current on latest trends, technologies, practices and methods to continually seek innovative approaches to challenges and deepen engagement with audiences.
- Ensure all CRM campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry as well as data privacy regulations.
- Work effectively with remote team members, outsourced resources, and users to complete tasks.
- Other Duties as assigned by Director of Marketing and Vice President, Enrollment Services.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct response / email marketing experience in a fast-paced demand or lead generation environment, preferably within a subscription or lifecycle based business. Agency or client side welcome.
- 2 years experience as web builder/UX-professional
- Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required; Salesforce expertise is a must.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Higher education admissions or enrollment management experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with enterprise reporting tools helpful.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing required.
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery and flawless execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
If you meet the job requirements, submit your resume along with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org CRM-180813 in the subject line.
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
*Applicants only. Please do not contact this job poster from a third-party recruiting agency with unsolicited services or offers